We have reached the maximum number of participants. Registration is closed.
In case you are interested to be added to the waiting list of registration, please contact Diana.Al.email@example.com
Joint meeting of the BeSSCR & RBSCDB on cell plasticity
Date: November 24th 2023
Location: Museé de la Médicine on the Campus Erasme of the ULB, Brussels.
Abstract submission deadline: 1 November 2023
Registration deadline: 15 November 2023
Payment: Please transfer the registration fee before 22 November 2023. Payment onsite is exceptionally allowed if you have registered online on November 15 at the latest.
The abstract book is available here.
Short talks will be selected from submitted abstracts. A prize will be awarded to the best posters.
Confirmed keynote speakers
- Atilgan Yilmaz (KULeuven), The essentialome of human embryonic stem cells and their differentiated derivatives
- Peter Ponsaerts (UAntwerpen), Capturing innate immune signalling in murine and human iPSC-derived brain organoids
- Mirian Romitti (ULB), Fueling Differentiation: Insulin's Impact on Lung Organoid generation from Human Embryonic Stem Cells
- Esther Wolfs (UHasselt), Unlocking the therapeutic potential: Stem cells in disease treatment and modeling
- Hilde van de Velde (VUB), Cell plasticity and lineage specification in human embryos
- Cedric Blanpain (ULB), Mechanisms regulating the stem cell plasticity during tumor initiation
Registration for the Joint meeting of the BeSSCR & RBSCDB 2023 on cell plasticity